Scriptures taken from the Complete Jewish Bible
- The Scriptures, both the TANAKH (1st Covenant) and the Brit Chadashah (New Covenant), is G.d’s plan for salvation. That both, in their original language, are inspired of G.d and infallible and that both are relevant to our understanding of G.d’s plan for salvation.
|Psalms 119:89||Proverbs 30:5-6||Jeremiah 31:31||John 5:39, 46|
|Romans 3:31||1 Timothy 4:13||2 Timothy 3:16||2 Peter 1:21|
- Our G.d, is the G.d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.
|Exodus 3:6||Matthew 22:32||Luke 20:37|
- The L.RD, our G.d, is one L.RD. G.d is a unity of one, the Av (Father), Ben (Son), and Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). The Hebrew word used in the Torah for this is Echad.
|Deuteronomy 6:4||Psalms 110:1||Hebrews 9:14|
|John 1:18||2 Corinthians 13:4||Colossians 2:9|
- Yeshua is Israel’s promised Messiah and redeemer of the whole human race. Being the Son of G.d, He was born of a virgin, led a sinless life, was raised from the dead and sits at the right hand of the Av (Father). He has been given all authority in heaven and earth. Through the redemptive work of His life and blood, we have salvation. Yeshua = Salvation.
|Psalms 110:1||Isaiah 7:14, 9:6-7||Isaiah 53||Matthew 1:23, 26:63-64, 28:18|
|John 1:29||1 Timothy 3:16||Romans 4:25||1 Peter 3:22|
- Salvation is a gift of grace, through faith, in the atonement (blood) of Yeshua and that all men must accept this gift for an atonement for the sins.
|Leviticus 17:11||John 3:16-17, 17:3||Romans 3:9-10, 23-24|
|Ephesians 2:8||Hebrews 9:12, 22|
- The ever present ministry and indwelling of G.d’s Spirit and His working among the believers in Messiah Yeshua, upon whom He bestows spiritual gifts.
|Ezekial 36:26-27||Acts 1:8||1 Corinthians 2:1-11||1 Corinthians 12:1-13|
|Ephesians 4:30||Romans 8:9||Galatians 5:22-23||Hebrews 2:4|
- There is a resurrection of all mankind, unto fellowship or separation from G.d.
|Daniel 12:2||Matthew 25:46, 22:32|
- A mikveh (water immersion) unto Yeshua, is a step of obedience of having faith in Yeshua, as exampled by Yochanan (John) the immerser.
|Matthew 3:16, 28:19||Acts 2:38, 10:48||Romans 6:3|
- Both a Jewish and a non-Jewish person has access to G.d through Yeshua. This is the spiritual body of the Messiah Yeshua.
|John 14:6||Acts 2:17||Galatians 3:28||Ephesians 2:12-14, 3:6|
- The appointed festivals of the L.RD are relevant in reminding us of God’s plan of salvation for us today and of the coming back of the Messiah to rule and reign.
|Leviticus 23||1 Corinthians 5:8||Colossians 2:16-17|
- The nation of Israel was and still is chosen of G.d to be a blessing to the people of the earth.
|Genesis 12:2-3, 18:18||Psalms 147:19-20||Isaiah 2:1-3|
|Zechariah 14:16||Romans 3:1-2, 11:13-27|